I announced this past week via social media that I am now taking Showit Template Requests via this form on my site. What does this mean? The just is this:
- You fill out the submission form with your brand colors and specific site section requests
- I invite you to a Dropbox folder to upload your images
- I created a one of a kind Showit website template geared towards your business
- I’ll send a live preview of template and you have 48 hours to decide if you want to purchase it
- You don’t HAVE to buy it. If you don’t want it I will put it in my shop
I’ve created several one of a kind Showit website templates, but I always used my own ideas. This new system allows me to take requests from my followers. It’s much easier for people to buy a template with their own work in it. Sometimes it’s hard for people to imagine a website template with their colors and information and this ensures people will be able to see what the site WILL look like!
Sarah Parker Photography was my first request so I got to work creating a mood board for her template using her colors and images.
The logo is something I created on my own. Sarah can opt to add a semi custom brand identity to her site if she purchases it and this would be the logo included.
Here is the home page for The Sarah template.