Do you have patterns your designer gave you, but you aren’t sure how to use them? I include 2 to 3 patterns in my branding for wedding businesses process. Here are 5 ideas for using your brand patterns.
- Instaquotes – create some instaquote templates in Photoshop and use a pattern as a background. Often I put a square, smaller white box on top with my text so it’s easy to read.
2. Facebook Cover & Email Signatures – use a little line of pattern in your Facebook cover or email signature or as the background
3. Parallax Backgrounds in Showit – Create a canvas background in Showit with your pattern. It’s neat because it kind of looks animated!
4. Envelope Liners / Note Card – User your pattern as a custom envelope liner or on the back of your note card
5. Packaging – Use a pattern on custom tissue paper or stickers
For those of you curious how I make my patterns there are several methods I use. The pattern below was made simply by me purchasing a watercolor floral set on Creative Market and then I assembled single blooms and leaves in Photoshop and adjusted the hue and color of items to get it to fit with this particular brand I am working on. I used a solid color for the background that is in the palette of this brand.