Hey friends! I’m excited to share a new service to house under my branding for creatives and wedding professionals business: Showit Quick Fix.
What is it?
Who is it for?
It IS FOR people who bought a Showit template, customized the majority of it themselves, and are having trouble finishing some areas and doing final tweaks. It’s perfect for someone who has done most of the work, but is having a heck of a time figuring some things out.
It is NOT for people who bought a template and want the whole thing customized from start to finish.
Here’s a list of services that can be included. If you don’t see what you need fixed here, then simply write it in the message box of the contact form on this page:
- Mobile version editing so text isn’t overlapping, canvases big enough, etc
- Proofreading links and making sure every link is clickable and goes where it’s supposed to
- Tweaking blog layout to your needs
- Creating category page template for blog
- Creating search page template for blog
- Customizing single post template
- Adding a pop up newsletter
- Creating custom Instagram profile menu
- Setting up an Instagram feed
- Color and font edits
- Changing galleries from one type to another
- Adding canvas video backgrounds
- Adding SEO page titles and descriptions
What templates can be edited?
Any Showit template! It doesn’t have to be mine.
What does it cost?
Services start at $800 with a 48 hour turnaround and 20 minute Zoom call to review things. I will create a custom quote for you based on your fix wish list.