My one of a kind Showit templates for creatives are truly an amazing alternative for small businesses wanting a unique look, but can’t afford a custom site and Shavon knocked hers out of the park. Shavon, of La Soiree Chic Events, quickly snatched my Elizabeth one of a kind Showit website template after it was released.
Shavon not only claimed and purchased the site, but she added a brand identity for $1500 that included a brand board, stationery suite, and social media templates so she could truly have a unique, completed brand.
This is how that process works:
- client claims one of a kind Showit site and adds brand identity
- we create payment plan
- I develop a brand board using the site template as inspiration
- client gets up to two rounds of edits
- I develop a stationery suite and social media templates
- client customizes site (often clients pay me to do that but Shavon is a BOSS!)
Shavon took the brand we created for her (logos, colors) and edited her own site template in Showit. She did an AMAZING JOB!!! Here is her brand board I created:
Here is her home page she customized: