Stuck with what to charge for your services?
Are you stuck? Not sure what to charge? Are you just randomly choosing a price and hoping someone will pay you?!
You aren't alone. Setting prices for your service-based business is NOT easy.
This 12 page guide will give you a step by step procedure to setting prices for your business so you can feel confident that you did it RIGHT.
This guide is meant for service-based creative small businesses.
If you are stuck in a rut trying to figure out what to charge people then this is for you.
If you are tired of getting price fishers and non-ideal inquiries this is for you.
- how to use an hourly rate estimation as an overall price reference
- the difference between indirect and direct competition
- how to use competitors’ prices and analyze your market
- two different package strategies
- strategies for knowing when to raise your price and by how much
- how to avoid price fishers