I love creating semi custom brands for creatives to put in my shop. Having total creative freedom while still getting to help someone have a one of a kind brand is so fun! I have a series of premade brands in my shop and New York wedding florist, Pamela Maret of Honey & Moss, decided to purchase my Sydney Abbot brand.
Here’s how it worked.
- Pamela purchased the Sydney Abbot premade brand in my shop
- I sent her a questionnaire to collect her information and color palette so I could customize the brand for her business
- I edited the brand board first and sent for approval.
- Upon approval I edited the stationery and social media templates.
- I packaged all her logos, stationery, and social media files and created a color palette PDF with color codes
See how the Sydney Abbot brand transformed into her brand below!
See what else Pamela had to say:
Why did you decide to purchase this premade brand versus getting a custom brand?
I immediately fell in love with one of the pre-made brands as it was exactly what I had in mind. I actually work in advertising and know a ton of designers and several had taken a stab at creating a look for me, but they missed the mark. I knew exactly what I wanted, and was super excited to see it already created as a pre-made template! Also, I think this is a fantastically smart approach to branding, especially for smaller businesses.
Do you feel this premade brand included enough for you to have a cohesive professional brand?
Yes yes and yes! All the essential elements were included, and much appreciated! I’ve gotten SO many compliments on my logo/branding. Love love love!